At Gigworks, we believe that forming meaningful and value-adding connections is the best way to #GetWorkDone. As a leading freelance marketplace based in Southeast Asia, we hope to connect businesses who require professional services to the freelancers who have the skills to provide them.
With this vision in mind, we launched our Job Posting feature to make it even easier for freelancers to identify the projects they are suitable for and connect with the clients who require their services.
Ready to find out how this feature can benefit you as a Gigworks freelancer? Read on to learn more.
As a Gigworks Freelancer
We know it can be frustrating to wait for clients to approach you when you are all geared up to work! As experienced freelancers, you know your own capabilities best. Now, all that’s left is for you to let the clients know what you have to offer!
Connecting with buyers is made easy with our Job Posting feature. Scroll through projects posted by clients and send them custom offers if you provide the services they are looking for! Each request comes with information from the buyer that can help you tailor your offer to their needs, increasing your chances of clinching the project.
To find jobs and send custom offers:
- Tap on the ‘Me’ tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on ‘Find a Job’ under Job Posting.
- Tap on ‘Send Offer’ on a project you are interested in.
- Fill in details of your custom offer.
- Try to match your offer details to the requirements listed in the job posting for a higher chance of being engaged.
- Include reasons why your offer should be accepted over others; personalisation helps improve your chances.
- Tap on ‘Send Offer’ to submit your custom offer.
If the buyer is interested in your custom offer, they will be able to drop you a chat message to discuss the project in greater detail. Once you have reached an agreement, they can purchase your custom offer directly from the chat.
Now you can start searching proactively for freelance opportunities on Gigworks with the Job Posting feature!
Alternatively, you can #GetWorkDone on our web platform as well! Please note that our web platform is only viewable on desktop.